Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kitchen Tools

Wilton Batter Blender
I started cooking and baking when I was a little kid.  By the time I was eight, I was making dinner for my family with minimal supervision.  By the time I was twelve I was making yeast breads from scratch.  When I was sixteen I was making cakes from scratch and revising recipes to accommodate food allergies.  Being in the kitchen has really always been my first love.  As you can probably imagine, I have tested and tried as many products as possible trying to find things that I like.  About a year ago, I came across the coolest tool I have ever used!   It is made by Wilton.  It's called a Batter Blender.  When I bought it, the package said it was great for making brownies, but I have used it for everything!  I use it when I make cake batter, buttercream, literally everything.  I love mixers, but sometimes, I just want to put a little extra love into what I'm making.  This is where the batter blender comes in!  My professional knife set from culinary school has some of the most amazing tools in it, but I seriously LOVE this little tool.  Wilton, I bow down to your awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment