I started cooking and baking when I was a little kid. By the time I was eight, I was making dinner for my family with minimal supervision. By the time I was twelve I was making yeast breads from scratch. When I was sixteen I was making cakes from scratch and revising recipes to accommodate food allergies. Being in the kitchen has really always been my first love. As you can probably imagine, I have tested and tried as many products as possible trying to find things that I like. About a year ago, I came across the coolest tool I have ever used! It is made by Wilton. It's called a Batter Blender.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Kitchen Tools
I started cooking and baking when I was a little kid. By the time I was eight, I was making dinner for my family with minimal supervision. By the time I was twelve I was making yeast breads from scratch. When I was sixteen I was making cakes from scratch and revising recipes to accommodate food allergies. Being in the kitchen has really always been my first love. As you can probably imagine, I have tested and tried as many products as possible trying to find things that I like. About a year ago, I came across the coolest tool I have ever used! It is made by Wilton. It's called a Batter Blender.
Labels:
amazon,
baking,
batter blender,
brownies,
cake batter,
cooking,
kitchen,
wilton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment