Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Product of the Product


I have mentioned before that I use a line of products by a company called Herbalife.  I mention the company only because I am very passionate about health and wellness.  I have seen the results of these amazing products in my own life and in the lives of those around me.  I know they work and I know I will never stop taking the products.  As a Personal Wellness Coach for the company, my greatest reward is making an impact by sharing what I know with others.  One of the 'others' I shared the products with was my mom.  Five years ago she had a hypertension crisis, was hospitalized, and nearly died.  She was put on several medications for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and restless leg syndrome.  She was even put on more medications to combat the side effects of the first set of medications.  My mom struggled while on the medications and had trouble keeping weight off.  She started using the Herbalife products and immediately saw a difference!  She has lost 42 pounds, is off all her medications, and went from a size 16 to a size 6/8.  My mom turned 60 two weeks ago and she said she hasn't been a size 6/8 in about 30 years.  I am amazed every day at the difference Herbalife has made!  I am so grateful that I got my mom back and that she got her life back!  Truly, truly remarkable company!

No comments:

Post a Comment