Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bucket List

I have heard several people talk about their Bucket Lists lately. Right now, I'm sitting here listening to "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys, and all I can think about is my dearest friend who actually is in New York. I've always wanted to visit New York. I've been creating my own Bucket List and traveling is a HUGE part of it!

One of the things I do inside of being a Personal Wellness Coach is teach how to use a Vision Board. Mine recently got a makeover and I realized that my dreams are much bigger than they were when I made the board the first time. My Vision Board is directly tied to my Bucket List. I also noticed that I have already achieved SO much! Here are some of the things that are still on my Bucket List and Vision Board:
  • Hawaii
  • Venice
  • Tahiti
  • Shoes!  (I found the most gorgeous shoes in a magazine!)
  • This Donna Karan hot pink taffeta dress  -------->
  • A custom-built house with a ridiculous kitchen and top of the line appliances
I really could go on and on.  As I cross things off, more gets added.

Now I have two questions for all of you:  What's on YOUR Bucket List or Vision Board?  What are you doing to achieve those dreams?

For more info on how to achieve everything you desire, click here or email me at cheffiejo@gmail.com and I can teach you how.

2 comments:

  1. I want to become an author. As in actually write a book AND get it published.

    I can't wait for your link party tomorrow. I have the BEST recipe to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!! Sarah, you should go for it!

    P.S. Bring all your blog friends with you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete