Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!

The L.A. Shape Diet: The 14-Day Total Weight-Loss PlanLast night I had a discussion with some friends about food.  We are all careful about what we eat, so the discussion was our tricks of the healthy food trade.  We try to get a healthy balance of protein and calories and sometimes that can be a challenge, especially when you want to change things up.  One of my favorite things to do is have tuna fish and cottage cheese.  The idea was met with several grossed out faces until I explained that the idea started with a tuna fish sandwich and cottage cheese on the side.  I was in a hurry one day, so i popped open the can of tuna and mixed it with half a cup of fat free cottage cheese.  The reason I like this is because it gives me a lot of protein without a ton of calories.  Protein is the key to losing weight and shrinking inches.

Here is the challenge:  What is your favorite protein packed healthy meal? 

Leave me a recipe, (either comment or email me at cheffiejo@gmail.com), and I'll go through, try them, and pick my favorite.  Whomever wins will get a special prize....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment